Business Intelligence Consultant
We are looking for the best and brightest candidates to join the Business Intelligence consulting team at Infozone, a candidate who is dedicated to exceptional customer service and eager to work with our clients to develop superior solutions to support business needs.
- Work with clients to develop data models which support business needs using Qlik View and/or QlikSense
- Participate in Functional Requirements Gathering with business subject matter experts
- Analyze and review client functional requirements to develop KPIs
- Work closely with the UI Infographic designers to create BI applications based on graphical mockups
- Create ETL applications to load data from multiple sources including SQL and flat file
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Developing and Architecting BI applications such as QlikView and/or QlikSense
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment while meeting project deadlines
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling for large datasets
- Writing SQL scripts and advanced queries to load data from multiple sources
- Work with business users to understand their processes and reporting needs
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in the InformationTechnology and Business Intelligence field
- 3+ years of Qlik View and/or QlikSense development experience
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence, Reporting or Data Warehousing software such Power BI, Tableau, SAS is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with customers and internally
- Consulting Experience, Qlik Certification, and Web development skills are a definite plus
- Pharma experience is a plus
We are currently looking for candidates in Chicago and the New Jersey area.
This is a W-2, full-time position with generous benefits.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.