Junior Business Intelligence Consultant
We are looking for the best and brightest candidates to join the Business Intelligence consulting team at Infozone. If you are eager to learn and grow your skillset while being dedicated to exceptional customer service and excited to work with our clients to develop superior solutions to support business needs, then you will fit right in!
- Participate in Functional Requirements Gathering with customers’ business subject matter experts
- Create ETL applications to consume data from multiple sources including APIs, on prem and cloud databases and flat files
- Develop data models which support business needs and follows best practice standards and techniques
- Work closely with UI/UX (User Interface/User Experience) designers to create visualizations and applications
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands on development of BI applications such as in QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to meet project deadlines
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling for large datasets
- Competent in writing SQL scripts and advanced queries to load data from multiple sources
- Ability to work with business users to understand their processes and reporting needs
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in the Information Technology and Business Intelligence fields
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- SQL query or programming experience
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Reporting or Data Warehousing software
- Pharma knowledge is a plus
- Machine Learning knowledge is a plus
We are currently looking for candidates in Chicago and the New Jersey area.
This is a W-2, full-time position with generous benefits.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
For questions about this position send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org