Junior Business Intelligence Consultant
We are looking for the best and brightest candidates to join the Business Intelligence consulting team at Infozone. A candidate who is dedicated to exceptional customer service and eager to work with our clients to develop superior solutions to support business needs.
- Work with clients to develop data models which support business needs
- Participate in Functional Requirements Gathering with business subject matter experts
- Analyze and review client functional requirements to develop KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Work closely with the UI Infographic designers to create BI applications based on graphical mockups
- Create ETL applications to load data from multiple sources including SQL and flat files
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Developing BI applications such as in QlikView and Qlik Sense
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment while meeting project deadlines
- Must be self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and data modeling for large datasets
- Writing SQL scripts and advanced queries to load data from multiple sources
- Work with business users to understand their processes and reporting needs
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience in the Information Technology and Business Intelligence fields
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills working with customers and internally
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Reporting or Data Warehousing software such as Qlik, Power BI, Tableau, SAS are a plus
- SQL queries or programming experience
- Web development skills are a definite plus
- Pharma knowledge is a plus
We are currently looking for candidates in Chicago and the New Jersey area.
This is a W-2, full-time position with generous benefits.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
For questions about this position send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org