Senior Business Intelligence Consultant
We are looking for the best and brightest candidates to join the Business Intelligence consulting team at Infozone! Candidates should be dedicated to exceptional customer service and eager to work with our clients to develop superior solutions to support their business needs. We are a team that strive to live our values by being Dedicated, Easy to work with, Action oriented, Knowledged, Courageous and Fun!
- Work with clients to develop complete solutions which support business needs using Qlik software
- Participate in Requirements Gathering with business subject matter experts
- Analyze existing data and suggest structures for onboarding of new data
- Work closely with UI/UX experts to create best practice visualizations
- Create ETL flows to load and model data from multiple sources
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Develop and Architect solutions using QlikView and/or Qlik Sense
- Ability to collaborate well with internal and external team members
- Must have good communication skills and self-management
- Must value accuracy, be pro-active and dedicated to exceptional customer service
- Hands-on experience with data modeling for large datasets
- Experience in conducting performance reviews of solutions
- Work with business users to understand their processes and reporting needs
- Data Warehouse development experience is a nice to have
- Pharma industry experience is a plus
- 4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics or similar
- 5+ years of Qlik development experience
- Qlik Sense Data Architect Certification
We are currently looking for candidates in Chicago and the New Jersey area.
This is a W-2, full-time position with generous benefits.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.